Sunday, September 2, 2012

Broken

The other night I couldn't sleep so I went through the pictures on my iPod and I found this that my dad had taken, and I thought to myself oh the good old days when I could sleep :) I went to the doctor this week for a check up on my back and some xrays. The doctor said I am stable and sounded not worried about me at all which was really good news for me because I was worried that Youth Conference might have done damage on me. I can now go to school without any worries and have fun with that! I am a senior this year and I am going to make the best of it! It will be a year of no regrets!

1 comment:

  1. Anne! I am so happy that you're in the clear to go to school, etc etc. I still need to chat with you about youth conference!
    Sorry you can't sleep. Do you want my hypnosis soundtrack?! Ha. But seriously, I listen to it when I'm pregnant and I'm out pretty fast. . . Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete