Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Wonders of Photoshop


Oh how I hate Photoshop :) Not really, I love it but
1. I am to poor to buy it
2. I would love to be a purist but I fer that it is just too much fun and my photos aren't that good anyways.
I was bored in web design today and started messing around with my photos. t is incredible to me how in 5 seconds you can change your photo so much, go back to the original which now looks like a colorless boring blob. Me and my friend were calling it the photo make over. I may think a photo but once I taint it with photoshops powers all hope is lost for me liking my original photo anymore.







































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun. I do think some of your originals are better. Especially the one of Liam. His eyes look way to bloody when you've brightened and increased contrast. If you just tweak the mid-level brightness a tiny bit, I think the results may be more pleasing.
    Love the temple ground shots.

    ReplyDelete